a sunday project.

August 15, 2011

even though writing on mirrors is kinda my thing, it can be annoying to consolidate multiple things throughout the place. so we've been needing something to capture our all of our ongoing lists for a long time. and i've been away from anything craft-related for way too long. that's when a quick & fun sunday project was born. materials for easy & pretty 'whiteboard':



it looks all glare-y and maybe not as functional in the picture as in person...i promise! do you need a place to write messages or lists? i'd highly recommend having fun with frames and fabric or pretty paper. enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad I finally looked at my reader before giving you a hard time for never sending me photos of this project. Whoops! That would most def be a foot in mouth moment! :) This looks fantastic!!! I think the fabric works great! And love that you wrote what you used on the frame. You're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! I love it when something functional can be made into a piece of art!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for stopping by!